Founded in 1994, our mission is to encourage and promote the highest quality standards in grape growing and winemaking in the Rutherford AVA, to be good stewards of the land while building community, and to help wine lovers and the wine trade discover Rutherford’s expression of its unique terroir.
Why Join Rutherford Dust Society?
- Build connections in Rutherford
- Promote awareness of Rutherford AVA vineyards and wines
- Gain exposure to wine consumers, the wine trade and media outlets
- Access Premiere Napa Valley and Auction Napa Valley* participation
- Help protect Rutherford’s heritage and natural resources
- Support local non-profits through annual fundraising
- Attend events, promote your brand, and have fun!
Annual Rutherford Dust Society Events
- Annual Member Meeting & Dinner
- Premiere Napa Valley Lot Preview Event
- Rutherford Dust Society Presents “Cabernet by the Bay”
- The Original Rutherford Chili Ball
- Quarterly Member Mixers
Interested in Joining the Rutherford Dust Society? Use the contact form below to inquire.
- You own vineyards in the Rutherford District (Grower Member)
- You own a winery in the Rutherford District (Winery Member)
- You are making a wine with at least 85% Rutherford fruit (Wine Member)
- You are a Rutherford Wine Enthusiast!
- You are a businesses who does not fit in the Winery, Grower, or Wine Member categories and are located within, or conduct business within, the Rutherford area.